We have implemented measures to ensure your continued safety.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams:
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
- Have adequate natural and mechanically ventilation.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- Constant cleaning of hand contact surfaces throughout the building.
And here’s how you can help:
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms or been asked to isolate. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Please remember some guests will want to follow strict social distancing and wear face coverings.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.